Utah Pneumatic Nylon & Nickel Plated Brass Push to Connect Air Flow Control Valve Elbow 1/4OD 1/8NPT Push in Fitting Pneumatic Speed Control Valve 5 Pack Pneumatic Fittings (Valve 1/4 OD 1/8NPT)
Control the speed rate of air coming. The flow rate of air entering from
the tube side can be controlled, whereas air entering from the thread side
comes out from the tube side at the same (not controlled) flow rate
Utah Pneumatic Fittings are a compact one piece push-to-connect fitting.
All items in the Utah Pneumatic composite range are silicone.
freeThe Stainless steel gripping ring ensures excellent tube retention while the D seal
within the fitting provides a positive seal on the O.D. of the tube,
in both static and dynamic positions, due to an optimized design of the fitting cavity.
Utah Pneumatic composite should not be used for live swivel applications.
Body and collar are made of Nylon 6.6, gripping ring is stainless steel, and D seal and O-rings are Nitrile.
- Size: 1/4 tube OD 1/8 NPT Fluid Admitted Air, Vacuum, Water (no freezing)
- Weight:18.5g Working Pressure 0-1.0MPa | 0-150psi 60.76 gallons_per_minute
- Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi Negative Pressure -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
- Working Temperature :0-60°C | 32～140°F Applicable Tube PU / PA / PE / PVC
- Body:Plastic(PET)&Nickel Plated Brass Seal, O-ring NBR