Utah Pneumatic Pack of 2 Nickel-Plated Brass Push to Connect Fittings 1/4"Od Straight Connector Push Fit Fittings Tube Fittings Pneumatic Fittings Air Line Fittings Tube (1/4" Straight Brass)
1.The tube connectors are primarily made for air and water . Other fluid types are highly prohibited.
2. The use of pneumatic connector is limited to areas that are highly prone to fire outrage
3. Don't use the connections in areas whose water temperature is above 60'C
4. To avoid leakages and damage,you're advised to resist the temptation of adding extra loads to the push connectors
Carefully examine the tube connectors ends for a right angle cutting. Don't also forget to check the external connectors surface for any scratch.
You need to consider the following guidelines during installations
Fix the air hose connector into the joint ; there are two sections around this region namely :
1 Locking claw
2 Sealing ring : it's important to insert the tube into this ring.
Use sleeve for fittings connection and disconnection.Note that the sleeve is an oval shaped
plumbing material that is essentially used for assembling and disbanding purpose. The round
sleeve is available for any plumbing needs.On the other hand, there is limited space for the oval sleeve.
Once the connection has been established ,pull the connectors to confirm their firmness.
Use the right tool to tighten the external hexagonal and internal hexagonal parts of the tube
fitting. It's crucial for you to use the approved torque on screws. The use of other types of
torque can damage thread and further lead to leakages . Low quantity of torque can as well lead
to loosen screw and leakages.
Adjust the tubes direction after the screws have properly the tightened. In a situation where the
adjustment is quite difficult to achieve,use the recommended torques to change the direction of
- Fluid Admitted: Air, Water, Steam
- Max Working Pressure: 2MPa | 290psi/ Applicable: Pipe PU/PA/FEP/PFA
- Working Temperature:-20°C—120°C | -4°F—248°F
- Body:Nickel Plated Brass/Seal: O-ring FKM(Viton)
- Common Sizes:Metric Tube φD 4mm,6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,14mm,16mm Inch Tube φD 1/4" 5/16" 3/8" 1/2"