Utah Pneumatic Push to Connect 1/4"Od 1/4"Npt Elbow Fittings Nylon & Nickel-Plated Brass Push Fit Fittings Tube Pneumatic Fittings Pc Male Elbow 10 Pack
Utah Pneumatic Fittings are a compact one piece push-to-connect fitting.
All items in the Utah Pneumatic composite range are silicone free.
The Stainless steel gripping ring ensures excellent tube retention while the D seal
within the fitting provides a positive seal on the O.D. of the tube,
in both static and dynamic positions, due to an optimized design of the fitting cavity.
Utah Pneumatic composite should not be used for live swivel applications.
Body and collar are made of Nylon 6.6, gripping ring is stainless steel, and D seal and O-rings are Nitrile.
- Type:Push In Male Elbow Connector. Size:1/4” Tube OD 1/4”NPT. Weight:18.5g
- Fluid Admitted:Air, Vacuum, Water (No Freezing)
- Working Pressure:0-1.0mpa | 0-150psi. Proof Pressure:3.0Mpa | 435psi
- Negative Pressure-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg. Body:Nickel Plated Brass Seal, O-Ring NBR
- Working Temperature: 0-60°C | 32～140°F. Applicable Tube:PU / PA / PE / PVC