Push to Connect Plastic 1/2"
Brand: utah pneumatic
- Type:air hose fittings/push fit/Push to connect tee shape Weight: 2.7 ounces/Size:1/2 inch od
- Fluid Admitted:Air Vacuum Water liquifit push to connect fitting kits quick connect fitting water (no freezing)
- Working Pressure:0-1.0MPa | 0-150psi/Applicable Tube:PU / PA / PE / PVC
- Proof Pressure:3.0Mpa | 435psi.Seal O-ring:NBR/ Lock Claw:Stainless Steel (SUS)/Body:Plastic(PET)
- Working Temperature:0-60°C | 32～140°F/Negative Pressure:-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Publisher: Utah Pneumatic
Details: Utah Pneumatic Fittings are a compact one piece push-to-connect fitting. All items in the Utah Pneumatic composite range are silicone free. The Stainless steel gripping ring ensures excellent tube retention while the D seal within the fitting provides a positive seal on the O.D. of the tube, in both static and dynamic positions, due to an optimized design of the fitting cavity. Utah Pneumatic composite should not be used for live swivel applications. Body and collar are made of Nylon 6.6, gripping ring is stainless steel, and D seal and O-rings are Nitrile.