Pack of 5 Nickel-Plated Brass Push to Connect Air line Fittings Tee 1/4"Od Union Connect Air Fittings Quick Connect Push Lock Fittings Air Bag Fittings Pneumatic Fittings
Pack of 5 Nickel-Plated Brass Push to Connect Air line Fittings
- Fluid Admitted: Air, Water, Steam Fit Air Lift 21838 Union Tee Max Working Pressure: 2MPa | 170 psi/ Applicable: Pipe PU/PA/FEP/PFA Working Temperature:-20°C—80°C | -4°F—180°F Body:Nickel Plated Brass/Seal: O-ring FKM(Viton)
- Installation : can be done within a short period of time. This tube connector is available in various styles and models Each model to serve its purpose All models are designed to suit your pneumatic piping needs perfectly
- Thinking of changing the tube direction after installation ? .Be relaxed . You can easily change the tubing connector direction even after installation. The release ring conforms with the ellipse design to ensure that the disconnecting unit is in good shape
- It's important to note the taper threads on each fitting are properly coated with Teflon for optimal performance of the entire plumbing system.All fittings, however, contains internal hexagonal holes ; this enhances the installation process in a narrow space.
- These Push In Fittings Meet The Pressures And Temperatures Mentioned. Our Connect Push Brass Is More Resistant To High Temperatures We Are Ready To Serve You And Answer Any Questions Related To Our Connect It Fittings We Are Committed To Quality Of Our Air Fittings And If For Some Reason You Will Not Be Satisfied With Our Quick Connect Hose Fittings Money Back Guaranteed
Publisher: Utah Pneumatic
1.The tube connectors are primarily made for air and water . Other fluid types are highly prohibited.
2. The use of pneumatic connector is limited to areas that are highly prone to fire outrage
3. Don't use the connections in areas whose water temperature is above 120'C
4. To avoid leakages and damage,you're advised to resist the temptation of adding extra loads to the push connectors
Carefully examine the tube connectors ends for a right angle cutting. Don't also forget to check the external connectors surface for any scratch.
You need to consider the following guidelines during installations
Fix the air hose connector into the joint ; there are two sections around this region namely :
1 Locking claw
2 Sealing ring : it's important to insert the tube into this ring.
Use sleeve for fittings connection and disconnection.Note that the sleeve is an oval shaped
plumbing material that is essentially used for assembling and disbanding purpose. The round
sleeve is available for any plumbing needs.On the other hand, there is limited space for the oval sleeve.
Once the connection has been established ,pull the connectors to confirm their firmness.
Use the right tool to tighten the external hexagonal and internal hexagonal parts of the tube
fitting. It's crucial for you to use the approved torque on screws. The use of other types of
torque can damage thread and further lead to leakages . Low quantity of torque can as well lead
to loosen screw and leakages.
Adjust the tubes direction after the screws have properly the tightened. In a situation where the
adjustment is quite difficult to achieve,use the recommended torques to change the direction of
Brand: utah pneumatic
This product has no reviews yet.