1/4 Push to Connect Fittings Nickel-Plated Brass Elbow Air Fittings Push Connect Air Tube Connectors Push Lock Fittings for Air Tubing (2 Brass Elbow in Pack)
Fittings Nickel-Plated Brass Elbow Air Fittings Push Connect Air Tube
- Fluid Admitted: Air, Water, Steam
- Max Working Pressure: 2MPa | 290psi/ Applicable: Pipe PU/PA/FEP/PFA
- Working Temperature:-20°C—120°C | -4°F—248°F
- Body:Nickel Plated Brass/Seal: O-ring FKM(Viton)
- Common Sizes:Metric Tube φD 4mm,6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,14mm,16mm Inch Tube φD 1/4" 5/16" 3/8" 1/2"
Publisher: Utah Pneumatic
Details: Utah Pneumatic Fittings are a compact one piece push-to-connect fitting. All items in the Utah Pneumatic composite range are silicone free. The Stainless steel gripping ring ensures excellent tube retention while the D seal within the fitting provides a positive seal on the O.D. of the tube, in both static and dynamic positions, due to an optimized design of the fitting cavity. Brass push to connect fittings, are made of nickel plated brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures and low magnetic permeability for alternative to plastic ones
Package Dimensions: 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.5 inches
Item Condition: New
Brand: utah pneumati
This product has no reviews yet.